Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Tag

♥ How long have you been together? 11 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few hours.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me.

♥ How old are each of you? He is 37 and I am 34.

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mine.

♥ Do you have any children together? One

♥ What about pets? We discuss it, but I am afraid of him eventually eating one.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Finance

♥ Did you go to the same school? No.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No. Not even the same country.

♥ Who is the smartest? He says I am, but I think he is smart as well.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? I think I am, but he has his moments.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We rarely eat out as a couple, his favorite is King's Buffet or Chipotle orRed Robin or Ruby Tuesday (but mostly King's).

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Australia (with my sister, her friend and a niece).

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Has to be him, I never dated before him.

♥ Who has the worst temper? Me.

♥ Who does the cooking? He makes mostly his own breakfast. I cook usually the larger meal when I cook.

♥ Who is more social? About the same, maybe more him.

♥ Who is the neat freak? He loves the place to be clean, but doesn't usually do the cleaning. I love the place to be organized and struggle with keeping it the way I like it.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? I'm not sure.

♥ Who hogs the bed? He definetly him.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does.

♥ Where was your first date? Walk around Laie and to the gazebo behind the temple.

♥ Who has the bigger family? I do.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not really, but when I do get them they mean a lot.

♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? About 2 or 4 days, but nothing official for 2 weeks.

♥ Who eats more? Him.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do a lot of it, but when he wants something clean he will do it.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? I would have to say I am.

♥ Who drives when you are together? He does.

Tag! You're it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very Cute! I was just thinking of calling you!

Korbi said...

What type of pet would he eat??!@^&??