Monday, February 9, 2009

LUCKY YOU!

Lucky you!The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be.It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Believe me... it may blow your mind!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ye-haw I was the first one! So that means I am the firs one you send something to right??? Post your email address on my blog and I will email you my address ... I am soooooo happy. This is actually my first time "winning" something on someones blog!

Lauren said...

Hmm...if it's coming from you it must be good. I am glad you liked the video of Josh. He really is a hand full, but gives us those fun moments where he is so cute.

You know, we should get together with Eric and head to the coast some time. We love the coast.

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!! I'M NUMBER THREE! I'm way excited to win something! Thanks!

Korbi said...

Does it count if I already posted this on my blog a bit ago??? :)