Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here's a tag!

A--Attached or Single: Attached to Sekona

B--Best Friend: Boy--Sekona, Girl--Jenny

C--Cake or Pie: Depends on how it is made, but like both

D--Day of Choice: In high school it was Thursday, now probably Friday or Saturday

E--Essential Item: Cell phone, car keys

F--Favorite Color: Red

G--Greatest Accomplishment: Graduating from college, getting sealed in the temple, having Lillian

H--Hometown: Mattawa

I--Indulgences: Books, Internet, Chocolate

J--January or July: July

K--Kids: Lillian 4 years

L--Life is incomplete without: the gospel and family

M--Marriage Date: 11/20/97

N--Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister

O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P--Phobias or fears: Disappointing love ones, sugar cane spiders, Lillian being kidnapped

Q--Quotes: "Stay out of bed, that is where people die. ”

R--Reason to Smile: Sunshine, Sekona and Lillian, a good book, hanging out with friends

S--Season: Between Fall or Summer--I love the fall leaves, fog, and the brisk air of fall. I love the sun, all the green and being outdoors for summer.

T--Tag 5 Friends: Elizabeth, Amanda, Vaitare (sorry on the spelling), Stacy, and Crystal.

U--Unknown fact about me: I can't stand paying a bill late, and I have to balance my checkbook once a month.

V--Very favorite store: For Lillian and Sekona--Kohl's, for me I guess Lane Bryant

W--Worst habit: Eating sweets when I'm stressed, shouting at Lillian when my sugars are dropping, saying "whatever" when I'm too frustrated to deal with it.

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound

Y--Your favorite food: Potatoes

Z—Zodiac: Gemni

2 comments:

Deborama said...

thats a fun one!

Deborama said...

I love your music! So do my kids! :)