Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Tongan BBQ!

Here is Sione and Fehi enjoying the BBQ Shoyu chicken, breadfruit, and potato salad. It was nice of Sione and Saane to invite us over the afternoon. Sione, Fehi, Sekona did some tennis stuff and Saane and I got to visit and relax (oh, and went to Camas to pick up a worker and drop him off at the Max).

Sekona, Sione and Fehi having a fun time! (Like Fehi's fake tattoo. I guess the new way of doing it is to put on an arm sling that looks real!)

Here is Saane and I! I'm not looking too good, but Saane looks great! It was a great afternoon and we look forward to doing it again sometime! I can't believe we have known them for close to 9 years! Their children have grown up a lot!

Sekona was taking too long to find the perfect shot! This is what happens when he takes too long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... Tongan BBQ - That's the best! I haven't had bread fruit since we left Hawaii... we had a bbq a couple nights ago--the chicken was Tongan style, but we had to eat it with poatoe salad & chips--no yummy taro or anything.
--Lillian's curly hair is so pretty!! She's a cute girl!!
...So, how did you get in trouble trick-or-treating??...sounds like an interesting story. - Yeah, Nase is working on the road the next couple weeks--but Hopefully he'll be home for trick-or-treating, becuase it's a lot easier to manuver the kids down the streets with two adults for two kids--especially where they like to take off on their own all the time. If not I"ll just take them myself--don't want to miss the fun of trick-or-treating!..I love Halloween!

tiff said...

Looks like fun. That food sound very different but looks good. Lillian is getting long hair. She is so cute. Where is Sekona's brother going? And has he been staying with you long?

Amanda said...

Hey Moni told me he was looking at your blog and saw Fehi was there! Did I tell you how we saw Fehi in Uiha last Christmas. We didn't even mean to see him we just ran into him at a festival for the Queen! So we visited with him and took a picture of him and our Fehi. So was he in Washington with you guys long?