Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is there a target on my back?!

Lillian loves taking her dolls and playing with them. Lately, she is telling me they are twins. (Her Cinderella and Minnie Mouse are one set and the other set is Molly and Emma.) Of course, Emma had to be thrown away when Lillian spilt finger nail polish all over her face. (This was done while I was at work and Sekona was on the phone. Daddy told her she had to throw it away I guess.) Anyways, Lillian is always talking about twins. I'm not even sure how she knows about them. If anything I would think she would be talking about triplets--her friends are a set of triplets.

Sunday, I had a sister in the ward come up to me and ask if I was the one who was pregnant?! "Who told you I was pregnant?" She said the young women mentioned my name as being pregnant (I think she works in Young Womens). "I don't know how they could have mentioned my name." She could have sworn it was me and went off to seek out who was the pregnant sister. Then on Monday, I had a bus driver over hear the end of my conversation about David's little one. She came up to me later and saids, "So I take it your pregnant." "What?!"

Also, we have Fehi visiting us until Tuesday. It has been nice to meet another member of Sekona's family. He is the youngest brother, 23, single, hoping to get into BYU-Hawaii, and seems a little shy but friendly. I think he has been having fun here with us. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a picture and post it one of these days. Lillian loves having uncle around.

No comments: