Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7 Things

7 Things I want to do before I die:
  1. See Lillian go to college
  2. See Lillian married in the temple
  3. Serve a couple's mission with Sekona
  4. learn Tongan and another language
  5. have twins
  6. meet my in-laws
  7. have a dream house

7 Things I Do Now:

  1. clean
  2. entertain Lillian
  3. work
  4. try to be consistent on going to the gym
  5. cook
  6. go to movies with Lillian and Sekona
  7. go to parks

7 Things I Cannot Do:

Give up my testimony

7 Things That Attract Me to My Husband:

  1. Smile
  2. eyes
  3. his love for the gospel (testimony)
  4. his love for his family
  5. his laugh
  6. he thinks I am beautiful
  7. his body

7 Things I Say Most Often:

  1. I love you
  2. sweety/honey
  3. No
  4. Not now
  5. In a minute
  6. don't yell/scream
  7. Let's go

7 Celebrities I Admire:

  1. Thomas S. Monson
  2. Doris Day
  3. Dana Andrews
  4. Matthew McConaughey
  5. Marcia Lynn McClure
  6. Cary Grant
  7. Michael Jordan

7 of My Favorite Foods:

  1. Potatoes
  2. Ribs
  3. Chipotle burrito
  4. peaches
  5. faikakai
  6. white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake
  7. lu pulu

7 of My Friends I tag. . . . Anyone who would like to

1 comment:

marcalicious said...

i LOVE chipotle!!! That is my new fav place to eat. And cute list of Sevens.