Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lillian Moment!

Here's a Lillian moment: Sekona and I were hugging. (I know too much information.) But here is one of our family traditions. Whenever Sekona and I start to hug, Lillian gets between us and joins in the hug (after we lift her into our arms). A family hug! But tonight I told Lillian this was just a "daddy and mommy" hug. Lillian's response: We're not a happy family. With just the two of you there is no happy family without a child. (Said in a sad voice.) So of course, she was lifted into the family hug!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Kattie Lillian is so cute!

tiff said...

She is pretty cute. She seems to be very smart too. The 7 things you did was fun to read. How are things going with you?

Justine said...

tennis is going great. the conditioning is HARD but i am loving every minute of it, except the sprints. i hope everything is going well for you guys!!

Deborama said...

awww thats so cute! I like all the 7 things. I feel like Im getting to know you and Sekona better! :)