Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thoughts of Hawaii

Lately, I have been thinking of Hawaii! Not too hard when I hear the music, have scenes of Hawaii hanging up, landlord and neighbors are Polynesian, visit my friends blog that can't help but remind me----oh and married to a Tongan. I think I am ready for a vacation to the islands. Sekona tells me he is planning a Taufa reunion in 2010 in Tonga. Also, a friend of ours headed to BYU-Hawaii to achieve her dreams, which also brings back all types of memories!

I have two pictures of Jon Mozo on my wall (one of them is the turtle above). He has a limited selection of pictures as he died the year we moved. Still, his pictures remind me of the wonderful times I had in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Justine said...

how are you guys?? i am loving hawaii so much and no wonder you want to come back. if you ever do come, look me up. i think i will be here for a while! congrats on your parents getting back, that is awesome. hope everything is good for you guys and it is great to hear from you!

ShaRee said...

I am with you. I have been dreaming of Hawaii for two yrs. now......