Monday, August 18, 2008

Twilight Series!

Many of my friends are talking about this Twilight Series stuff. I was unsure about all the hype for it, if I wanted to even get involved in reading a series. So after much delaying and contemplating I gave in and have read the series. I sometimes have a hard time enjoying something that other people rave about, because I am expecting to be blown away with all the praise. I wouldn't say I was obsessed with it, but I had a desire--no need to finish it. I read all 4 books--Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I have enjoyed them. I am interested in going to see the movie when it comes out. I started the Series on Friday night (the night of Dakota's baptism) and finished this last Sunday. So, I am unsure if that is reading fast or if I took a long time.

3 comments:

ShaRee said...

That is fast! Are you pleased with how they turned out? Did you enjoye the banter in the tent scene between Edward and Jacob?

The TAUFA'S said...

Yes ShaRee it was a good series. There were many good points and some interesting interpretations.

Korbi said...

OOHHH! It's about time. :) i enjoyed the books and are sad it's over, but am excited for the next new series to come out! (Whatever it may be!)