Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Destined to Stay!

Yesterday was Primary Activity Day! As a Primary Teacher and as a parent I was asked to stay. One parent was to stay with their child, I was designated even before it was even started. Sekona was busy working (and we can't complain there!). Lillian had lots of fun--she participated in the cupcake walk (I was even impressed with her patience, as it took her several turns before winning a cupcake!), fishing, guessing what was in the sack, obstacle course (It was Nephi's journey--get the brass plates, pick up the Liahona, wilderness, hunting grounds, build a ship, and on to the Promised land!), face painting-only she didn't want it on her face, and bubbles. She loved trying to take care of the little ones, especially Penny (She is the youngest of the Russell's.)

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

Lillian is a firecracker! I enjoy her enthusiasm! We miss you guys and Peter was sad he never had a chance to chat with you more!

Amanda said...

Hey how are you guys!? Lillian's looking so big! I'm glad I found you on here so we can stay in touch better!