Sunday, August 31, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

I had this crazy idea to attend the Phantom of the Opera. Mom, Bret (since Brooke was in a state competition), Shelly, Christine, Abby, ShaRee, Clarissa, Jenny, Haylee, Heather, Bonnie, Chelsea, and I were able to all go. Mom, Jenny, Haylee, Jax arrived Friday night and we were able to head over to Jeff's and be able to have dinner with them and to visit. It was a nice visit. Christine, Abby, ShaRee and Clarissa arrived Friday evening. Bret, Shelly, Frans, Heather, Dana flew in that morning. We all met up at Ruby Tuesday to have lunch before heading to the Opera. Frans, Dana, Sekona and Lillian were at home. Lillian loved having Haylee and then later on Dana to play with! The play (pop opera, operetta, whatever it is to be called) was nice. Christine's character had a strong voice, I loved the Phantom's voice and I thought Raoul's voice was a little weak. I had brought Sekona's binocular's and was able to see the costume's up close and they were beautiful. It turned out to be a really fun weekend.

Frans, Heather, Dana were able to spend the night and Lillian was able to enjoy Dana some more. She really loved being around the cousins this weekend, and Granny! Overall, it was a great weekend and fun. I have a hard time believing that school (which means work) starts on Wednesday, but as in all things we, or I, must return to work.

7 comments:

Korbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Korbi said...

I don't know how to spell, so I started over. :) Where did you get to see this? I saw it a few years ago as a Christmas present from stephen. It was on my "Bucket List" of things to do. :)

The TAUFA'S said...

I saw in Portland, Oregon and it should be heading to Spokane next.

Deborama said...

That sounds so fun! What a fun group!

KayTee said...

Chris and I went to that this weekend on Saturday in Las Vegas.... WE loved it the whole thing. Chris loved it too he had never seen it before so that made me even happier. Hope you all are doing well. I have deen busy with moving, school and work. It has been way crazy... OH, and my puppy. :)
TTFN--Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey!!...I found you! (or I should say--you found me...thanks for posting a comment on my blog!)
Lilian is getting so big--as are all these young ones..glad we have blogs to keep up and in touch.
When are you guys coming to Utah next? ;) :)

ShaRee said...

Thanks for setting that up Kattie. It was a great weekend. Thanks for letting us use your binoculars after Clarissa dropped hers. I enjoyed sitting by you. Great idea and great memory!