Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Home Mom and Dad!

It was great to be at the airport anxiously awaiting the return of Mom and Dad from their mission to Moscow, Russia. It seemed that this mission took longer than when they were on their mission in Australia, and they were only gone for 18 months this time and not 2 years?! Maybe because I wasn't so limited on being able to call them when they were in Australia (we had cheaper phone charges then) than in Russia. Still, it was great to have them come home! What a wonderful example they continue to be to me and the grandkids! To know their love of the gospel, that their testimonies are strong, and that they are willing to serve the Lord. I am sure Mom is wondering if she should head back, since I call her almost everyday on any little thing?! All I can say is Welcome Home! Welcome Home! Love you tons!

No comments: