Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories, what memories?!

I'm not expecting too many comments on this. As you've noticed I haven't given too many people my blog site, but fair game is fair game. I left a comment and so should post these instructions.

1. As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me little or a lot, anything you remember. You can include Sekona and/or Lillian.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

Great idea! How fun! My favorite memory of Kattie was the first time I met you. Peter and I were dating and I met "his" family for the first time in a parking lot at the movie theater in Provo. Many of the family members just kept looking at me but you came right over and starting chatting with me right away. I felt so welcome with you from then on!

Widiger Family said...

I remember when we were in TVA and you, me and other sisters in the ward were all pregnant and waiting anxiously for our little ones to arrive. Another memory that I have still vividly in mind is when you guys gave us Lilian's crib when you moved out. Thanks, we used it well.