Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Family Reunion 2009

For Thanksgiving our family decided to have a Family Reunion. We rented a cabin in Ashton, Idaho and we all gathered together. We planned on having family pictures taken and therefore, had family colors chosen so no matter where our kids were in the picture you knew who they belonged to. Even though I was 37 weeks pregnant I was determined to be there. It had been 12 years since we had had a family picture and I didn't want me being pregnant be the cause of why I couldn't be there. So, we drive to Boise and spent the night at a hotel on the drive down. I didn't think much of it and just took it all into account (traveling as I have always). When we arrived at the hotel, it was the worst night--I thought we might have to make a stop at the hospital because I was in so much pain. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it home, because on the return trip we couldn't stop so Sekona could make it back to work. The trip back was surprisingly better than the trip to the cabin. We just made more stops on the way back. Here we are taking pictures outside the cabin by the river.
Here are Mother and Daughter!
Again out by the river with Sekona expressing his love for Makelani coming soon!
Father and Daughter!
The current family picture of siblings and their spouses!
All the grandchildren present and counted for!

No comments: