Sunday, September 14, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. Where did you first meet? Just outside the women's bathroom in the McKay building at Brigham Young University-Hawaii. (Just a side note--I was on vacation.)

2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 Months!

3. How long have you been married? In November 11 years!

4. What does he do that surprises you? Just when I am feeling my worst, that is when he gives me the best compliment. Also, his complete faith.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes. I also enjoy his smile.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? How he meets the challenges before him and conquers them, his ability to be a hard worker, and willing to help anyone.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Since our neighbors in TVA knew Sekona was home by him saying "Hey Babe" as he approached the door. So, I guess that is it.

8. What is his favorite color? Black.

9. What is his favorite food? Depends--if he is around Polynesians it is definetly Poly food (Lu sipi, fish, etc.), if it is during his workout stages it is plain chicken, salad, broccoli, eggs, and if it is just normal day anything he can eat!

10. What is his favorite sport? TENNIS and weight lifting.

11. When and where was your first kiss? You will think it is so unoriginal---On our first date behind the Laie temple at the gazebo overlooking the city lights and ocean.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probably drive around and look at the different houses and imagining the type we would like to get. That or watch movies.

13. Do you have any children? One miracle baby. Of course, she isn't a baby anymore.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He doesn't think he can dance, but I enjoy how he dances (even the way he won't show anyone).

15. How old is he? 36.

16. Who said "I love you" first? I'm not sure, but I am betting he did.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Polynesian (tongan, tongan reggae) and hip hop.

18. What do you admire most about him? His strong testimony in the gospel, the loving way he watches over and protects our family, his strong sense of morals.

19. Do you think he will read this? Not unless I tell him it is on here, and then he will probably beg me to change the picture.

20. I tag: Kristen, Vaitaire, Korbi, Ashley, Trish, Lauren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh that's so sweet Katie and what a fun Tag...I'll take your challenge, thanks!!

Deborama said...

I love that! I haven't seen this tag before! You guys are so cute! You can tell you heart each other! :)

ShaRee said...

Oh we love Sekona too!