Friday, February 5, 2010

Tons of Catching up!

Lillian was excited to have a baby brother! Boy, does she love him. I have the most difficult time keeping her away from Makelani. She constantly wants to hug, kiss, carry, burp, and be in his face all day long. Still, she is a good little helper and I know she loves him. She keeps saying, "but he's sooo cute mom! I just can't keep away."
Sekona is loving having Makelani here and as you can see even made it to the operating room, which he didn't think he could do. Of course, during the whole procedure he was looking right at me and nowhere else. I'm glad that he was able to be there. It was a trying time and glad that it is finished.
Here is our first attempt at getting a family picture! This year for our family reunion the Taufa family's color was black. I will post pictures of the reunion later.
Here is Makelani's first Christmas! He slept through it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Great Picts Kate--miss you guys!