Saturday, July 18, 2009

News update!

I guess it is time to let all know that I am pregnant. I am 4 1/2 months, will be due on December 17th. Lillian is telling everyone it is a boy, but we do not know what it is yet. She gets in these moods of where if her frends (who are boys) or boy cousins play too much together and not much with her, she then decides it will be a girl. I have an ultrasound on the 10th of August and hopefully the baby or doctor will be cooperative. Sekona is excited and has told everyone that he can that we are expecting. He gets in these moods where he won't let me exercise then tells me to exercise and then tells me not to do anything hard or for that long at the gym. I am trying water aerobics and think I have finally found one that is close to when Elizabeth taught in Hawaii. I was offered a bumping position, but it was for a lot less hours and no benefits. so I declined. So far the pregnancy is going well. I just feel like a blob, tired and that is nothing new.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!...And I'm glad you found a water aerobics class that's like Elizabeth's--that was the best class. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you & you're feeling alright.

Widiger Family said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering how the pregnancy was going. I'm so glad that you made it to the 2nd trimester and that all is well with you guys. We are so very happy and excited for you guys!!!!!
Lots of love from the Widigers

DIAZ FAMILY said...

congrats!! we are so excited! keep us updated!

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!! I"m so excited for you! I wish we could all be back in Hawaii together and that I could still be teaching that water aerobics class!!!! :) The good ol' days!!!

Jill said...

Congrats to you guys! Doing what the lady in the grocery store told you to do huh??? (Post way back when the lady was checking out your hubby!)

Chelle said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Lauren said...

We're so happy that things are going well for you! Be sure to post when/if you find out if it's a boy or girl!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! We are so happy for you and I look forward to hearing more updates. :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!

Deborama said...

Sooooooo exciting! I always think about you! Congratulations!