Monday, May 18, 2009

Economy strikes the Taufa family!

For those of you who didn't know---Earlier this year due to unforseen circumstances Sekona closed his business down for a year or two. There just weren't any phone calls.

Also, last week I was informed that my position is dissolved and I will no longer be needed after June 18th. Unless something drastic happens and funds come in and they are able to keep me.

Sekona and I feel that the Lord has a different plan for us. We may not know what it is or what it will entail, but we will figure it out.

5 comments:

Deborama said...

Were you working with the school? The schools here are getting tons of cuts and losing teachers, the classes are already full I don't know what they are going to do! ??? That stinks! You have such a positive attitude about it, good job, it will be an adventure! :)

Amanda said...

Wow! That's really rough. Hey if you get really desperate, there's always jobs in South Dakota! Haha :) I know you and Sekona will find a way to work it out and we wish you the best of luck.

marcalicious said...

Oh I'm so very sorry! It seems like you have a good attitude though! I'll be thinking about you guys!

Lauren said...

We'll be thinking of you and hope that you will find something soon. You have a wonderful attitude!

Nykreim said...

I am so sorry to hear that!! I will have to see if Kjell needs more guys down in Portland! I will let you know!!